Baby Yoda is simply the most adorable creature with the big, big eyes and cute mannerisms…
Confession: when I need a pick-me-up, I google “Baby Yoda GIFs” and go through them one by one. Never fails to make me smile – you should try it to 🙂
Baby Yoda reminds me that:
– Power doesn’t always have to show up in the way the Mandalorian wields his. Power shows up in different forms and one is not better than the other.
– Receiving help is not a sign of weakness. We often can show up more powerfully when we allow others to be there for us and to support us.
– We all play a part in the greater whole. We often don’t know what that is…but the one thing that is for certain is that God has our back.
– Life is not always easy. There are people or forces who may want to hurt you. Take heart that these difficult times are our training ground to help us learn. To help us grow.
– There is power in stillness. But also in inspired action. And there is a time and place for both.
– There is power in going inward. And there is power in community. Again, a time and place for both.
Over the past few weeks, I’ve had the opportunity to be in community with so many beloveds and new friends through the miracle of technology.
Typically I’ve led meditation in a studio or on retreat, but meditating with others online has been powerful in ways I never expected.
I’ve meditated with people all over the world these past few weeks from places like Canada, Colombia, and the Netherlands just to name a few.
Truly grateful to be having this opportunity for connection with you all.
I’m going to continue to offer guided deep rest group meditations through the month of April on Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 9 am ET.
If you would like to join me for one of the upcoming sessions – shoot me a reply here, and I’d love to share the registration link with you. 🙂